• 100% natural pork
• USDA inspected
• No added hormones, antibiotics, preservatives
• Hand cut and trimmed by a master butcher
• Flash frozen for ultimate freshness
• Shipped frozen, with portion-controlled cuts in vacuum-sealed packaging
• Shipped frozen portion-controlled cuts in vacuum-sealed packaging
• Upon receiving your product, place in the freezer immediately. Thaw 24hrs prior to cooking
• Item is delivered raw
How to cook St louis ribs?
To smoke St louis ribs, just coat them with a dry rub and go low and slow in a smoker. The St Louis ribs are typically smoked for about 4 to 6 hours after the smoker reaches 225°. Make sure you add in some oak, pecan or other flavored wood pellets with the spareribs for enhanced flavor. Once the pork ribs reach an internal temperature of about 185° to 190° F, they are ready to be devoured!
If you like your ribs grilled, St. Louis are perfect thrown on the grill and then sauced up.
If you are ready to take your pork ribs to the next level, try Dickey’s pork rib recipe.
The Dickey’s Barbecue Pit factor:
When you buy your meats from Dickey’s At Home, you receive quality and master cut and trimmed meat from butchers with years of expertise. We know our meats well and take pride in now being able to serve our quality meats to your home, after successfully running the best family owned barbecue restaurant for over 80 years now.