- Prepare dressing by combining lemon juice, mustard honey, salt and celery seeds together in a mixing bowl with a whisk. Slowly add oil olive oil while whisking.
- To the bowl add sunflower seeds, julienned carrots
- Cut Napa cabbage head in half, remove core and crosscut head into 1/4″ strips, add to bowl.
- Peel and cut red onion in half, julienned onion into 1/8″ slices, add to bowl
- Leaving skin on apples, cut apples in half. Remove core and stem. Cut apple into 1/4″ sticks
- Toss all ingredients together and allow to marinate 20 minutes prior to serving, keep chilled in the refrigerator.
Recipe Categories: Meal Type, Meat/Protein, Sides, Vegetables, Vegetarian