Pile hot brisket onto ciabatta toast that has been slathered with avocado mash. Top with sweet chili onions, sliced radishes, crumbled queso fresco cheese and cilantro. Cut it up for a party appetizer orâ€”even betterâ€”cut it in half and make a sandwich for yourself. Sharing is nice, but maybe not this time.
Prep Time15 Minutes
Cook Time10 Minutes
- 1 Each
- Ciabatta Loaf, large
- 1 1/2 Cup
- Avocado Mash
- 1/2 Lb.
- Brisket, hot slices
- 1/2 Cup
- Sweet Chili Onions
- 2 Each
- Red Radish, sliced 1/8 inch and soaked in water
- 1/4 Cup
- Queso Fresco Cheese crumbled
- 1/4 Bunch
- Cilantro Leaves
- Your local baker should make a large loaf style ciabatta that is about 12 inches long, 6 inches wide and 2.5-3 inches tall.
- Cut the ciabatta lengthwise into 1 inch thick and 12 inch long slices. Use the 3 center cuts so the ciabatta lays flat when toasted.
- Preheat oven to 400Â°F. Place sliced bread on a wire rack and toast in the oven for 5-6 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and place onto a cutting board. Spread 4-5 TB of the avocado mash over each slice.
- Top the avocado with warm brisket, sweet chili onions, sliced radishes, crumbled queso fresco cheese and top with cilantro leaves.
- Cut each toast in half crosswise for a sandwich or into smaller pieces for appetizers.