- Your local baker should make a large loaf style ciabatta that is about 12 inches long, 6 inches wide and 2.5-3 inches tall.
- Cut the ciabatta lengthwise into 1 inch thick and 12 inch long slices. Use the 3 center cuts so the ciabatta lays flat when toasted.
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place sliced bread on a wire rack and toast in the oven for 5-6 minutes until golden brown and crisp.
- Remove from the oven and place onto a cutting board. Spread 4-5 TB of the avocado mash over each slice.
- Top the avocado with warm brisket, sweet chili onions, sliced radishes, crumbled queso fresco cheese and top with cilantro leaves.
- Cut each toast in half crosswise for a sandwich or into smaller pieces for appetizers.
Recipe Categories: Appetizers, Beef, Cooking Method, Featured, Lunch, Meal Type, Meat/Protein, Smoke