- In small bowl combine Dickey’s Chili Pork Butt Rub and Dickey’s Caribbean Chipotle Barbecue Rub. Stir to mix well.
- Season all chicken thighs well with rub mixture and refrigerate for minimum 2 hours and up to 4.
- Cut pineapple crosswise into 2″ wheels, leaving the core intact. Remove skin from pineapple
- Using the rotisserie attachment for your grill, skewer on one pineapple wheel through the core. Next skewer one chicken thigh at a time alternating directions to create an “x” pattern.
- Finish by capping with the remaining pineapple wheel. Press pineapples together to tightly sandwich chicken thighs. Assemble the rotisserie attachment.
- Grill over a medium open flame with the cover off of the grill until the internal temperature reaches 165° F.
- Slice the chicken into 1/2″ strips. Reserve.
- Grill tortillas to heat. Assemble with chopped chicken, white onion, and cilantro. Serve with a wedge of lime for squeezing.
Recipe Categories: Chicken, Dinner, Grill, Lunch