- Pat steak dry with a paper towel.
- Rub the entire steak with the Worcestershire sauce until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle the Dickey’s Salted Coffee Rub over the entire steak, both sides. The seasoning should form a even crust. Allow the steak to rest in the refrigerator while you prepare the grill. Being a thin steak no need to allow it to warm to room temp.
- Prepare grill with charcoal or Competition Blend Pellets. Heat grill to 500°F.
- Place the flat iron steak on the grates and cook for 4-5 minutes on one side. Do not move the steak as the salted coffee crust can easily come off if moved.
- Flip the steak over and continue to cook to desired temperature. Brush the steak on both sides with melted butter, as desired, and remove from the grill, let rest for 4-5 minutes.
- Crosscut the steak into 1/4″ slices on a bias. Arrange steak on platter and serve.
Recipe Categories: Beef, Dinner, Grill, Lunch, Smoke