- Lightly rub each swordfish steak with olive oil and season each with 1 tbsp of Dickey’s Jalapeno Rosemary Steak Seasoning. Refrigerate for one hour.
- In a small mixing bowl combine softened butter, juice of 1/2 lemon, juice of 1/2 lime and 1 tsp Dickey’s Jalapeno Rosemary Steak Seasoning. Mix well to incorporate.
- Grill swordfish steaks over medium heat until internal temperature reaches 145 F. Remove from heat and rest 5-10 minutes.
- Once cooked top swordfish steaks with citrus butter. Serve with your favorite sides.
- Left over citrus butter can be frozen and used on any seafood dish or melted into pasta.
Recipe Categories: Dinner, Grill, Seafood