- Heat 1/2 the butter in a large pan over medium high heat and add cut sausage. Cook the sausage to render fat and lightly brown.
- Once sausage is browned add onions and peppers to the pan and sauté over a medium high heat to blister the edges and cook through.
- Remove all ingredients from pan and set aside in a large bowl or dish.
- Add the remaining butter back to the pan and add potatoes. Brown the potatoes tossing every 1 minute. Once potatoes are browned on all surfaces, return the sausage and pepper mixture to the pan with the potatoes.
- Season the vegetables with the foo foo spice and chili pork rub. Toss well. Add chopped parsley and remove from heat.
- Fry eggs to desired doneness and serve over the hash.
Recipe Categories: Breakfast, Chicken, Roast