- Heat pit to 250°.
- In small sauce pan combine all ingredients except ham and bring to a boil to combine. Once a boil is reached remove from heat and reserve.
- Place ham in pit and baste with 1/3 of glaze.
- Insert meat probe. If your ham is pre-cured or smoked you should set to 140°. Approx. 1.5 hours.
- Brush with glaze every 10-15 minutes. During the last 45 minutes, crumble the brown sugar over the top of the ham.
Allow the brown sugar to form a crust on the exterior of the ham.
- Once internal temp reaches 140° cover with foil and allow to rest for 15-30 minutes.
Recipe Categories: Dinner, Pork, Smoke