- Soak the corn in the husks in cold water for 30 minutes while you get your grill or smoker up to temperature.
- Preheat grill to 400°F or Smoker to 300°F using. If using a pellet grill or smoker, pecan pellets are preferred. Place the soaked corn on the grates and cook on the grill for 30 minutes turning every 8-10 minutes or Smoke for 60 minutes.
- Allow the corn to sit on a tray for 5-10 minutes to cool the husks slightly so the corn can be handled and shucked. While the corn is resting, combine the mayonnaise, crema or sour cream with the lime juice in a bowl with a whisk.
- Shuck the corn and remove any silk from the cob. Using a chef’s knife cut the kernels from the corn and place into a casserole dish.
- Portion the combined crema and mayonnaise over the entire top of the corn. Top the crema mixture with the hot sauce, add to your desired spice level. Portion the pulled pork over the top of the corn and crema.
- Sprinkle Dickey’s Rib Rub over the entire dish and garnish with crumbled Cotija cheese and fresh cilantro.
Recipe Categories: Appetizers, Featured, Grill, Meat/Protein, Pork, Sides, Smoke, Vegetables