- Preheat oven or grill to 400° F.
- Peel sweet potatoes, slice into 1/2 inch planks. Then cut planks into 1/4″ to 1/2″ sticks lengthwise.
- Combine Dickey’s Salted Coffee Rub Seasoning with kosher salt.
- In a mixing bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil then mixed salted coffee spice. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes out evenly on a baking sheet, allow for space in-between sticks so that they roast evenly.
- Bake in oven or grill (second rack) for 20 minutes. Flip the sweet potato pieces and return to oven/grill for 10 more minutes or until lightly crisp and browned on edges. Serve.
Recipe Categories: Appetizers, Cooking Method, Meal Type, Meat/Protein, Roast, Sides, Vegetables, Vegetarian