A great side to any dish, but the perfect accompaniment to our Salted Coffee Brisket with Barbecue Onions. Slice a sweet potato into planks and then into sticks. Toss with oil, salt, and Dickey’s Salted Coffee Rub. Bake in the oven or on the grill. Eat as much as you like; they’re baked, not deep fried!
Prep Time8 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
- 2 Lbs.
- Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon
- Dickey's Salted Coffee Rub Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven or grill to 400° F.
- Peel sweet potatoes, slice into 1/2 inch planks. Then cut planks into 1/4″ to 1/2″ sticks lengthwise.
- Combine Dickey’s Salted Coffee Rub Seasoning with kosher salt.
- In a mixing bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil then mixed salted coffee spice. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes out evenly on a baking sheet, allow for space in-between sticks so that they roast evenly.
- Bake in oven or grill (second rack) for 20 minutes. Flip the sweet potato pieces and return to oven/grill for 10 more minutes or until lightly crisp and browned on edges. Serve.