A great side to any dish, but the perfect accompaniment to our Salted Coffee Brisket with Barbecue Onions. Slice a sweet potato into planks and then into sticks. Toss with oil, salt, and Dickeyâ€™s Salted Coffee Rub. Bake in the oven or on the grill. Eat as much as you like; theyâ€™re baked, not deep fried!
Prep Time8 Minutes
Cook Time30 Minutes
- 2 Lbs.
- Sweet Potatoes
- 2 Tablespoons
- Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon
- Dickey's Salted Coffee Rub Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon
- Kosher Salt
- Preheat oven or grill to 400Â° F.
- Peel sweet potatoes, slice into 1/2 inch planks. Then cut planks into 1/4″ to 1/2″ sticks lengthwise.
- Combine Dickey’s Salted Coffee Rub Seasoning with kosher salt.
- In a mixing bowl, toss sweet potatoes with oil then mixed salted coffee spice. Toss until evenly coated.
- Spread potatoes out evenly on a baking sheet, allow for space in-between sticks so that they roast evenly.
- Bake in oven or grill (second rack) for 20 minutes. Flip the sweet potato pieces and return to oven/grill for 10 more minutes or until lightly crisp and browned on edges.Â Serve.