- Soak 8 skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Preheat pellet grill to 350°F and make sure grates are brushed clean once heated.
- Crosscut sausage into 1 inch thick coins. Make sure shrimp are not sitting in water, they should be slightly dry so the oil and seasoning will not drip off. Pat dry with a pepper towel if needed.
- Wrap the shrimp around each sausage coin in a “C” shape and place 3 shrimp and sauce pieces on a skewer. Push the skewer through the tail into the sausage and then the head of the shrimp to ensure they hold together.
- Brush the skewers with olive oil and season evenly with the Dickey’s Chili Pork Butt Rub.
- Place the skewers on the brushed grill grates and cook for 3-4 minutes to cook and heat the sausage. Flip over and continue to cook for an additional 3-4 minutes or until the shrimp are cooked.
- Serve the skewers with barbecue sauce or fresh cut lemons or limes.
Recipe Categories: Appetizers, Dinner, Grill, Pork, Seafood, Smoke