- Preheat smoker to 250°F using Oak Pellets or Pecan Pellets.
- Skewer three olives through the pimento with the fresh rosemary. Place the skewers in the smoker and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the smoker and quickly dip the olives in a small cup of ice water to remove any oils from the outside of the olives.
- Set skewers aside, they can be covered and held for 5-6 hours refrigerated.
- Fill 2 martini glasses with ice cubes and let stand for 5 minutes to chill the glass. You can place the glassware in the freezer as another option.
- In a stainless steel shaker filled halfway with ice cubes, combine gin and vermouth. If you want a stronger rosemary flavor, remove the top 5-6 leaves from each skewer and place into the shaker.
- Place the lid over the shake and close tightly. Shake the ingredients vigorously to fully chill the gin and vermouth.
- Remove the ice from the martini glasses (or remove from the freezer) and strain the shaken gin, split between the 2 glasses.
- Garnish with the smoked olive and rosemary skewer.
Recipe Categories: Drinks, Smoke