- Use a mason jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Juice lemons into the mason jar. Add mustard, Dickey’s Beef Brisket Seasoning and olive oil to the jar. Place lid on jar and shake well. Hold dressing in the refrigerator until needed. Holds well for 1 week.
- To make the salad, chop purple cabbage into 3/4″-1″ pieces. Place chopped pieces into a cup of cold water to soak some of the red color out and separate the layers. Soak for 10 minutes.
- Dice cucumber and tomatoes into 1/2″-3/4″ pieces, rough chop parsley or basil and add with the tomatoes and cucumbers into a mixing bowl. Drain and separate the layers of the purple cabbage.
- Once cabbage is drained, add to the bowl with the tomatoes and cucumbers. Shake dressing well and pour over salad. Toss salad well, let stand for 10 minutes prior to serving. Adjust salt and pepper if needed.
Recipe Categories: Appetizers, Cooking Method, Meal Type, Meat/Protein, Sides, Vegetables, Vegetarian